Intermediate Obedience ClassesName: Intermediate Obedience ClassesDate: October 22, 2018Time: 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM CDTWebsite: https://www.aldenskennels.comEvent Description:For the dog just getting started in obedience, exercises include:
- Heel and Figure Eight ? this shows whether the dog has learned to watch its handler and adjust its pace to stay with the handler.
- Heel Free ? done off leash. Hand signals added to commands, Novice AKC Obedience practice exercises.
- Stand for Examination ? it is of great benefit when the dog needs hands-on care by a veterinarian.
- Recall ? provides the handler with the ability to call the dog and get an immediate response at all times.
- Long Sit (1 minute) ? allows the handler to have control of the dog when visitors come to the home.
- Long Down (3 minutes) ? dog must remain in a down position.